Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Clinton Kelly’s Texas Nachos 10.19.11


Here's the description for this recipe, found on The Chew website (Click HERE for the recipe)...
In this recipe Clinton married a bacon cheeseburger with nachos. One word comes to mind, yum!
And that's the truth!

This may be the very best thing I have made from The Chew.  Just simply loaded, these will ruin you for bar food forever!


In honor of the St Louis Cardinals and one of the best World Series I have ever seen, I found some red and white corn chips (they are actually for the Kansas City Chiefs, but the episode was devoted to baseball, and I am so much enjoying the series.... But I digress).

I followed the recipe exactly as posted on The Chew website (again, click HERE).  I used a white Monterrey Jack Queso cheese, I believe on the show, Clinton used a yellow queso cheese.  I was using some pretty hot peppers, plus the cheese was plenty spicy, so I didn't add any spices to the hamburger.

And these are now my "goto" bar food.  A great dish to make for a ball game, Super Bowl party, progressive dinner (I'm claiming the appetizer course from mow on).

I weep at the memory of how good these were!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...